The Clarity Journal 50< 1 minutes read
In this issue :
- R Scheer Dear Tony: a lesson in plain English
- Is plain language appropriate for well-educated and politically important people?
- M Hochhauser Compliance v Communication S Benjamin Words at work: a study
- J Kimble The elements of plain language
- C Staughton How do the courts interpret commercial contacts?
- R Eagleson Numbers: figures or words
- R Castle Relative clauses: the “that/which” debate
- P Knight on hereby
- R Eagleson Conjunctions in lists
- C Mowatt Clarity’s new look
- D Revell Words as numbers
- R Castle Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts, by James Kessler
- D Elliott Plain Language for Lawyers, by Michèle Asprey