Become a member to have privileged access to The Clarity Journal no 81 and no 82.
Some taste of the contents :
- The value of plain language jury instructions in facilitating access to justice (accessible to non-members!)
- Challenging resistance to plain language in law
- Usability testing results for legal icons Northwest Justice Project – a case study (accessible to non-members!)
- Clarity in books on financial law : an author’s view
- Justice : Plain language in family law helps, but it’s not enough (accessible to non-members!)
- Lawyers would like to write clearly, they just don’t have time
- Plain language principles
- and much more!